Morning and evening yoga and meditation classes.
Daily lectures and practice learning how to prepare delicious raw and vegan foods with Viktoras Kulvinskas, who is called the godfather of vegan raw food and the co-founder of Hippocrates Health Institute!
Throughout the day you will enjoy beautiful beach walks and scenic waterfall swimming.
Cost: $1,590 per person (includes lodging and meals, yoga/meditation classes and raw food lectures daily)
Reserve your spot by paying non-refundable registration fee $395.00
or full price $1590.00
Space is limited!
Disclaimer- I do not provide medical advice and by no means a substitute for your medical doctor.
What an incredible experience the last ten days were for me in Costa Rica! I learned many valuable lessons, some through just encountering each of you! My biggest lesson is the only thing I’m doing right so far is getting enough sun :) What I took from Enn and MJ’s e-mails is that we all have places to stay in Estonia, London, and NJ so we better get planning a reunion!! Not to mention, we can always gather in Florida! This morning, I was so sad that Jeff was not here to prepare my delicious breakfast. I decided if I had a chef, I would definitely eat vegan again! I have ordered comfrey for my knee and am excited to try out some of Viktoras’ remedies!! Here’s to happy running :) I’m also going to contact one of my local yoga studios in Tallahassee to see if I I could teach a donation class just to incorporate some of my Inga yoga here!!
I am such an emotional person, and I am crying as I write this. You all were so incredible, and it’s amazing how close you can become when you live with people for such a short time. Enn, you are like my brother from another mother (if you don’t know this English phrase, google it. It means I love you :))! Inga, I have missed you so dearly and am so grateful that you were able to do this retreat again this year and I could participate. Everything happens for a reason. I will feel your spirit with me each day. And, Kim, man, I feel as if I lost my best friend. For two people who spent an hour or two together each week in a group setting, I could not have dreamed of a better experience than I had with you this week. I normally feel as if I can express myself better on paper, but I am lost with words for my love for you. Hell, I’m even going to Iceland and we know I hate the cold!!
This trip happened at the perfect time in the perfect place with the perfect people for me. I needed each and every one of you, and I am forever grateful for the time we shared and hopefully for the future laughs we will share.
Namaste…every day :)
Daniela (I’m seriously considering changing my name in the States)
Hello, my friends!
Jan 22, 2015
Thanks to all of you, this is what I am taking home with me from Costa Rica.
Daily Practies of Radiant Living & Mindfullness
¨When we change our inner world we change our outer world.¨
1. Purpose – A life of purpose is a purposeful life. Happiness comes from accomplishing your goals with focus and peacefulness and advancing to life’s purpose.
2. Slow down– Find ways to shed stress thru meditation and/or prayer. Solitude and quiet is healing for the soul. Through silence you come to find who you are
3. Nourishment – Eating live plant foods and not overeating is the secret to many centenarians
4. Physical Movement – Nourish your body through exercise. Care for the body, care for the mind. To breathe properly is to live properly
5. Faith, Family & Friends – Having a belief that encourages moral living, putting family first and surrounding yourself with a social network that supports healthy behaviors.
6. Cultivate the mind – Nurture you mind. Your thoughts are your reality
.7. Self Mastery – Improve every aspect of self. Live with courage & strong character. Liberate you own human potential.
8. Self Discipline – An abundance of will power and self discipline is one the main attributes to those who have wonderful lives and strong character.
9. Time – The most precious commodity. A non renewable resource. Time reminds us to live full productive days while advancing our purpose and fulfilling our spiritual self.
10. Kindness - Compassion and daily acts of kindness make a life far richer.
11. Live in the NOW – Enjoy your life and all its beauty now. Never put off living. Embrace the Now, the present moment.
Thank you for making this all possible.