Tropical Yoga Retreat in Montezuma, Costa Rica
January 21, 2014
Hello, my friends!
I just wanted to tell my huge thanks to everyone! Thank you so much for great company & holiday! It was really great trip and holiday! The only thing what I do regret is that I was having few evening some my own work to do (next time will not take lap top with me) and also my knee… I wanted to do more yoga and running, but because of my knee… anyway all ok and I’m very happy! It was really good relax.
I learned a lot from you everyone, and from Joanne & Terri, from the best yoga teacher in the World – Inga, and of course from our Raw Food Guru & Godfather – VICTORAS.
I really admire all of you! I promise you, I’ll be now much more healthy, and year to year more on my way to vegan lifestyle… step by step, but probably quite slowly… :) I’ll drink juices and smoothies every day, I love sprouts, seeds and greens. Definitely I’ll add some of the raw vegan foods to my catering menu! I’ll order dehydrator to my home and also to my catering company. I’ll start to do definitely yoga, because I like to be flexible :o)) Massive thanks also to Sandi, because thanks to you I’m here in Montezuma!
I hope we can all meet one day again. That will be really great! And also, everybody are very welcome to London & to Estonia. Just let me know, when you come, and let’s do it!
And of course…. LET’S DO IT soon again! :)
I love you everyone! & hope see you soon…
With best regards
Thanks to all of you, this is what I am taking home with me from Costa Rica.
Daily Practies of Radiant Living & Mindfullness
¨When we change our inner world we change our outer world.¨
2. Slow down– Find ways to shed stress thru meditation and/or prayer. Solitude and quiet is healing for the soul. Through silence you come to find who you are
3. Nourishment – Eating live plant foods and not overeating is the secret to many centenarians
4. Physical Movement – Nourish your body through exercise. Care for the body, care for the mind. To breathe properly is to live properly
5. Faith, Family & Friends – Having a belief that encourages moral living, putting family first and surrounding yourself with a social network that supports healthy behaviors.
6. Cultivate the mind – Nurture you mind. Your thoughts are your reality
7. Self Mastery – Improve every aspect of self. Live with courage & strong character. Liberate you own human potential.
8. Self Discipline – An abundance of will power and self discipline is one the main attributes to those who have wonderful lives and strong character.
9. Time – The most precious commodity. A non renewable resource. Time reminds us to live full productive days while advancing our purpose and fulfilling our spiritual self.
10. Kindness – Compassion and daily acts of kindness make a life far richer.
11. Live in the NOW – Enjoy your life and all its beauty now. Never put off living. Embrace the Now, the present moment.
Thank you for making this all possible.